Park Imperial SouthGeorge Townley
Park Imperial South. A stunning midcentury-modern development residing in Palm Springs, California. Designed by Barry Berkus in 1960, it's known for its iconic folded plate roofs, poured terrazzo floors and use of concrete.
- Open Edition.
- Print measures about 11 x 14" (28 x 36cm) or 16 x 20" (41 x 51cm).
- Printed onto Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Carbon Neutral Printing.
- Printed in the United Kingdom.
- International shipping available.
- Replaced free of charge if lost or damaged in transit.