McDonald's DowneyGeorge Townley
My illustrated tribute to McDonald's, inspired by the building in Downey, California. Remaining untouched since 1953, this is the world's oldest operating McDonald's restaurant still in existence.
- Limited Edition of 100.
- Print measures about 18 x 24 inches (46 x 61cm).
- Comes with certificate of authenticity.
- Printed onto Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Carbon Neutral Printing.
- Printed in the United Kingdom.
- International shipping available.
- Replaced free of charge if lost or damaged in transit.